Get Help and help others installing IncrediMail
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
claudiallegrini
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

IncrediBackup doesn't works!!!

Postby claudiallegrini » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Thi morning I started to use a new PC with Windows 10, and Incredimail 2.5 seems to work correctly......but is impossible to completely restore my Backup from my old PC. Mails and attachements are ALL BEFORE 2013! I lost quite 3 work's years!
Yesterday I used my old one, with Windows 7, to make the latest Backup, and all was well done! Today I tryied to tranfer with IncrediBackup all my work on the new PC......but all is changed, and nothing after 2012!
Please someone could help me to recover also my latest mails? I've still the old PC.....but I feel the problem is with the IncrediBackup program. Do you know if there is a new version to install.....to cerrectly recover all my archive? <Sad Smile> emoticon-0107-sweating
Thanks so so so much!

Claudia Allegrini (from Pisa - Italy)

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: IncrediBackup doesn't works!!!

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:15 am

To address this issue, I would like you to temporarily downgrade to IncrediMail 2.0, restore the backup from your previous installation into that version of IncrediMail, and then upgrade to IncrediMail 2.5.

Please copy and paste the following instructions into Notepad or Word, as the message will no longer be visible after uninstalling IncrediMail.

To achieve this, please do the following:

1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, right-click on "IncrediMail 2.5" and select "Uninstall".

Note: As the uninstall script only removes the exe/dll files, your existing data and settings should not be affected.

2. Once the uninstall completes, please run the following executable to install the latest build of IncrediMail 2.0:
http://www.incredimail.com/english/down ... =fullsetup

3. Open IncrediMail and restore the backup once again from your previous installation.

To be continued...
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: IncrediBackup doesn't works!!!

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:15 am

4. Upon verifying that all of the messages have been imported, please run the following executable to upgrade to the latest build of IncrediMail 2.5:
http://www5l.incredimail.com/im/imsetup ... lSetup.exe

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Download & Installation”