bartx
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

problems backup + language version

Postby bartx » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:36 am

Your IncrediMail Version: IM2
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 3.5
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:

Please provide a full description of the problem:
Hello,

I have a problem to transfer the saved IncrediMail files and settings.

Before I have change my system (XP to Win 7), I saved my IncrediMail files and settings by „Data and Settings Transfer“ ->Transfer to new computer.

After the new installation of the Win7 I wanted to replay in the protection, about „„Data and Settings Transfer from old computer“.
This failed; error message: "You try to import data and settings for IncrediMail in an older IncrediMail version."

Because I Think I had installed the newest version of Incredimail on my "old" system, I cannot understand the error message.

The detour about the manual import brought only a partial success, because the personal folders have not been considered, besides!

I Have had new-installed Incredimail completely, but mistakenly the English version. But here import was possible without error message!!

Now, however, the problem is, here isn’t possible to save the IncrediMail files and settings by „ Data and Settings Transfer“ ->Transfer to new computer”
It can be only imported!

Is there here a solution??

Changing the language in German, is not possible in spite of Upgrade or set-up installation (http://www.incredimail.com/german/download/).

Is there here a solution??

With best regards,
Sandro

Return to “Download & Installation”