Get Help and help others installing IncrediMail
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
cricrincha
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

INCREDIMAIL VERSION

Postby cricrincha » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:39 pm

HI, In the old Incredimail version , in the message store you have xx.imm and xx.imh for each folder. The new incredimail (I hope 2.5) in the message store you have "containers.db" and no more "xx.imm and xx.imh", or you can´t easily access to them.
I don´t like the new version. I have a lot of problem, and lost all my mails becouse containers.db was corrupted.
I wanto to know wich is the last incredimail version with "xx.imm and xx.imh", and where can i download it.
Thanks. Cricrincha

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: INCREDIMAIL VERSION

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:35 pm

In this case, you can try uninstalling IncrediMail 2.5 and then reinstalling IncrediMail 2.0.

However, please be aware that any email messages you sent/received after installing IncrediMail 2.5 will be unreadable, as IncrediMail 2.0 uses an older file format and will not be able to recognize them.

To uninstall IncrediMail 2.5, please go to Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, right-click on "IncrediMail 2.5" and select "Uninstall".

After the uninstall completes, please run the following executable to install the latest build of IncrediMail 2.0:
http://www.incredimail.com/english/down ... =fullsetup

After that, please click on Tools > Email Accounts, remove all existing accounts, and then add it/them once again.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

cricrincha
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby cricrincha » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:20 pm

Thaks for your answer. I need this version (2.0) in Spanish please. Where can I download it?

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:00 pm

In this case, please run the following executable to install the Spanish edition of IncrediMail 2.0:
http://www.incredimail.com/spanish/down ... =fullsetup

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Download & Installation”