As the IncrediMail functions properly while logged in as the other Windows user, this would indicate that a recent update to Windows or one of your installed applications has affected the functionality of IncrediMail.
Unfortunately, we are unable to determine which update caused this problem.
Therefore, to import the previous messages and contacts into the new Windows user, please do the following:
1. Exit the IncrediMail application by right-clicking on the icon in your Windows taskbar and selecting "Exit".
2. In File Explorer, browse to the following path:
Note: YOURUSER refers to your original Windows user.
As the "AppData" folder may sometimes be hidden, for instructions on how to show hidden files and folders in Windows, please refer to the online article at:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... dden-files
3. Copy the "Identities" folder to your Desktop.
4. Open IncrediMail, click on File > Import and Export > Import Messages.
5. In the pop-up window, select "IncrediMail" and click on Next.
6. Click "Select Folder" and browse to the "Identities" folder located on your Desktop. Click on Next.
7. Select the option "All Folders". Click on Next.
8. When complete, click on Finish.
9. In the main IncrediMail window, click on File > Import and Export > Import Contacts.
10. In the pop-up window, select "IncrediMail Address Book" and click on Next.
11. Click "Select Folder" and browse to the "Identities" folder located on your Desktop. Click on Next.
12. When complete, click on Finish.
Please let me know the results.