Get Help and help others installing IncrediMail
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Clarke8032
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Incredimail 2.0 Data

Postby Clarke8032 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 pm

I had installed version 2.0. Crashed my system and went to your web site to download program. Come to find out it was not 2.0 and the data and settings I had saved could no longer be imported. When I tired to import data I received the attached error message. Two days ago I sent a message to the Support team and received an answer yesterday stating that they wanted a copy of my problem. Sent them a message immediately and have not received a response as yet. The ticket number is F55305B3-4D4C-4F32-AB9D-216ED28AD329. What I need is a copy of Incredimail 2.0 so that I can import my data and then save everything to my hard drive especially my contacts. I'm sort dead in the water as it is. Appreciate any help in this matter.

Clarke
Attachments
Incredimail error.jpg

IncrediAdmin
Site owner
Site owner

Re: Incredimail 2.0 Data

Postby IncrediAdmin » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:15 am

Please click on the following link in order to download IncrediMail 2.0 version:

http://www.incredimail.com/download.aspx?product=installer&beta=true

Once you have installed IncrediMail 2.0, try to import your old data and let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

ptcutler
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby ptcutler » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:49 pm

I can't even use version 2.0. I bought a new computer and imported my data. When the two were put together it created a mess out of incredimail. My data and version 2.0 do not mix. I am not will to send a screen shot because I am not going through the hassle of fixing it again. I also have sent an email stating that although I just bought and activated a premium membership, I cannot access any of the Gold items.

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:01 am

Please understand that IncrediMail has various products, all catering to different needs and requirements.

IncrediMail Premium has many exciting features, such as the Smart Notifier, the Advanced Account Access (enabling you to review and delete email from your server) and many more features. IncrediMail Premium is, of course, ad free.

The Gold Gallery, on the other hand, contains varied content, which can be downloaded from our Online Gallery. This content, including Letters, Notifiers, Animations and much more, adds life and color to your email messages and your IncrediMail program. Also, the Gold Gallery "Download with one click" feature allows you to download entire content collections with one click, making it much easier to download many collections to your IncrediMail Style Box.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Download & Installation”