Get Help and help others installing IncrediMail
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
debacle
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

incredimail 2, premium or xp?

Postby debacle » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:30 pm

I was an incredimail xe user, with a vast array of skins at my disposal. I recently wiped my hard drive, re-loaded incredimail but now I find I am an incredimail 2 user and can only use 8 basic skins. When I try to download more skins I am taken to "buy incredimail premium" page. I am a paid and registered incredimail premium user. I have contacted support but was told incredimail xe skins are not compatable with Incredimail 2, how is it possible to get back to incredimail xe? thanks, Leon

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: incredimail 2, premium or xp?

Postby IncrediModerator » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Please note that in the next weeks we will release new Skins for IncrediMail 2. Also, you cannot downgrade to IncrediMail Xe and it is not recommended to revert to IncrediMail Xe as some of your emails (which were received in IncrediMail 2) will not be readable in IncrediMail Xe.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

bluegardenia
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby bluegardenia » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:45 am

I also was an incredimail xe user which I might add I PAID for....I couldn't print emails so I was advised to download the set up program again and now I have incredimail 2...I should have been advised of this prior to being told to download it.
Secondly, I was appalled to find that my homepage was changed even though I indicated I did not want this. You need to change your program as it does not have the right to change my homepage without my permission. If I wanted your homepage I would chose your homepage.
Now I have downloaded Incredimail 2 and still cannot print my emails. Can you please advise.

Martine
IncrediMaster
IncrediMaster

Postby Martine » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:10 am

Hi
It's likely to be a printer issue.

Because the printer is not loading in IM, you could use the Scannow SFC tool to check there's no problem with any of your system files.
To do this simply go to the Run box on the Start Menu and type in:

sfc /scannow

This command will immediately initiate the Windows File Protection service to scan all protected files and verify their integrity,

Or just try uninstalling and re-installing your printer.
Martine - VIP member

Chez Martine

stopchaos
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby stopchaos » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 pm

"I am a paid user ... Update to Incredimail 2 hijacked my home page and search engine choices on both FF & IE. I un-installed Incredimail = no help ... Please advise how to remove this intrusion and get the choices I want."

IM support replied that it was not their problem. Said I should contact IE and FF to solve the problem that their install of IM2 caused. Am appealing to them for the fifth time to help me so I do not have to reinstall FF with add-on's and bookmarks, as they suggest with no guarantee. Really poor customer service ... or just no knowledge of what their programmers did ... ???

Any ideas?

Thanks ... Jim

IncrediAdmin
Site owner
Site owner

Postby IncrediAdmin » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:57 pm

stopchaos wrote:"I am a paid user ... Update to Incredimail 2 hijacked my home page and search engine choices on both FF & IE. I un-installed Incredimail = no help ... Please advise how to remove this intrusion and get the choices I want."

IM support replied that it was not their problem. Said I should contact IE and FF to solve the problem that their install of IM2 caused. Am appealing to them for the fifth time to help me so I do not have to reinstall FF with add-on's and bookmarks, as they suggest with no guarantee. Really poor customer service ... or just no knowledge of what their programmers did ... ???

Any ideas?

Thanks ... Jim

Read the forum rules.

Please open a new post.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Download & Installation”