Refund Request

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
brisuegreen
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Refund Request

Postby brisuegreen » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 am

I have been emailing with tech support to cancel my trial of the gold gallery, i have not heard from them in 2 days i have no idea how long the trial is but they told me they would give me a refund which i have mnot yet recieved, also after following cancel instructions on purchase recipt my email was returned due to a full mail box, so please some one tell me how to call some one or maybe get in touch with the legal department.

also the gold gallery i purchased and after entering key i still get the gold gallery advertisement and have to purchase plus to stop it, this sounds kinda fishy to me.

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: Refund Request

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Have you still not received a reply?
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

efstaffen
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby efstaffen » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:24 pm

How do I get a refund or credit?
I bought Gold for $15.95...thinking I was buying a trio or top of the line package...not...
since then I was pointed towards the Halloween Trio Package for $29.?? I want the Halloween Trio Package but would like a credit or refund...before...I purchase the Trio.
Can anyone help?

HNhXlXywNZ
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

vhDsR yLa AmiQ

Postby HNhXlXywNZ » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:06 am

<a href=http://flobots.com/files/#20131>buy tramadolВ next day</a> tramadol for dogs seizures - tramadol withdrawal restless arms

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:14 pm

efstaffen - if you wish to receive a refund or have any questions regarding a product you have purchased, please contact us with the purchase information at purchase@incredimail.com
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Return to “Registration codes”