Problem Restoring Data

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
boringoldgituk
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Problem Restoring Data

Postby boringoldgituk » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:32 am

HELP:
My motherboard died so got a new computer and having lots of hassles restoring my incredimail data to the new one, The old HDD in intact and have put it in the new computer but when I try and restore my Data by going through "file, import export, import messages" I can browse to my previous Identities folder and select it ok, then After a few hours it shows only some of my previous emails (I had them sorted into different folders) and no Inbox. I have entered all my email accounts ok and I can use the Advanced account access feature and view them but when it tries to download new ones it shows as downloading but none are visible and just seem to go missing. I have tried using old versions and version 2.5 and uninstalling and manually deleted the IM folder in "user/app data/ local/IM" I have also manually copied the identities folder into that directory which when using version 2 does display all my old folders and emails and an inbox but when downloading new ones they do not display and just disappear. Any help on this would be really appreciated as I have a lot of important work and personal emails that I really need working again.

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Problem Restoring Data

Postby IncrediModerator » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:31 pm

To address this issue, please run the following executable:
http://www2l.incredimail.com/contents/s ... l_rule.exe

When done, open IncrediMail and check the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Problem Restoring Data

Postby IncrediModerator » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:32 pm

If the problem continues, please run the following executable:
http://www2l.incredimail.com/contents/s ... _index.exe

Once finished, you must keep IncrediMail open for at least 24 Hours to complete the indexing.

Note: You may minimize the IncrediMail window in the Windows taskbar so that you can work with other programs in the meantime.

Please let me know if you still encounter difficulties.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”