Incedimail Now

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
sambo1
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Incedimail Now

Postby sambo1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:50 pm

I have a question and didn't know where to put it so this seemed to me like a logical choice.
I want to know (honestly) what is going on with the Incredimail Program. There have not been any updates for years. It seems as Windows 10 evolves, Incredimail gets further and further behind and I expect it will eventually be unusable. It appears to me that this company has no interest in this program anymore. Many people have stopped using IM as the years have gone by because they just had too many problems with no solutions. There only seems to be one person 'moonstar' who answers questions but gives no clear solutions and only seems to offer workarounds.

I am still using IM 2 because I have tried 2.5 several times and it never gets any better so I go back to my old stand by even though they say you can't. Another questionable answer.

What I would like to see is a clear message about IM from the company who now owns it. Is it still Perion? I can no longer move my animations into a folder of my choice when I add the animation and so many problems exist but as long as it partially works I guess I will hang on until it just doesn't work anymore.

It's so sad they have lost so many users but they still try to sell their -Not Allowed- on the website. They want money with no respect from their users. If I only knew coding and had billions of dollars, I would buy it.

Thanks for any answers.

Loopy

PhartStorm
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Incedimail Now

Postby PhartStorm » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:28 pm

Loopy,

Please see the following link: http://forums.incredimail.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=214330. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a response. the last time an Incredimail Moderator posted on this site was June of 2018. While I believe Perion still owns IncrediMail, they no longer even mention it on their Corporate website. Perion has moved on to other e-commerce ventures (and are struggling at that). Incredimail appears to be abandon-ware at this point and I believe it will only be a matter of time before it is shut down. I keep hoping they will see an upside to supporting and trying to grow Incredimail, but email is not as popular as it once was and the current market is dominated by free clients like Gmail and Outlook. As I said in the link, a sad end to a truly unique and fun application.

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”