Windows 8

Share/Bookmark
Here is your chance to tell us what you think! What would you like to see in our future versions, the Web site - You name it!

Re: Windows 8

Postby Martin » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:26 pm

IncrediAdmin2 wrote:Please note that IncrediMail 2.5 version is now fully compatible with Windows 8.

Note: This version uses IMAP technology so you may encounter some issues while importing old backup files.
I run Windows 8 and I downloaded the free version of IncrediMail yesterday was considering upgrading to plus but after reading that last reply from your admin to a customer I decided it's back to Thunderbird for me at least they have a news reader and rss reader included and guest what IT'S COMPLETELY FREE. Who needs fancy little pictures in any case maybe women definitely not real men. May I also say your prices are ridiculous especially for customers from countries where the currency against the dollar exchange rate is sky high. Maybe IncrediMail is not so incredible as they make it out to be but are just in it for making money. Yes I'm P'd off and disappointed to say the least don't draw people in with a so called free version and then when they have it tell them oh but if you want that option you have to pay for it. IncrediMail is just a scam like so many others on the internet. It's a pity you don't have a smiley showing the middle finger then I would have attached that.

PS. The price you want for plus and the protection if you convert it to South African currency is about equal to 60% if not more of South Africans weekly wages now still tell me you care about your users!
Martin
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby riamaria » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:46 pm

What do you mean with 2.5
I have 6395248 no problem with my backup files. I hope this stays this way.

The only problem i have it will not accept my premium license.
Kind regards,
Riamaria
riamaria
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Please contact purchase@incredimail.com with the problematic code and they will assist you further.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support
IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby dragun » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:36 pm

I am very disappointed in the "work" Incrediamail says it is doing to getting Windows 8 to be completely compatible. It isn't like no one new of this operating system coming on line. The same old excuse is worn too thin as well. Having paid for the premium, I want it to work correctly on Windows 8 and until it does, I am stuck with a totally useless program. What a waste of money.
dragun
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby keithbobbitt » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Email notifier needs to show on the Windows 8 screen. It shows on the Incredimail screen only.
keithbobbitt
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:16 pm

dragun - please note that IncrediMail 2.5 is fully compatible with Windows 8 already, we are working on making IncrediMail 2 compatible as well.

keithbobbitt - thank you for the feedback, I will forward this to our developers and they will look further into this issue.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediAdmin2

Postby Soupereagle » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:40 am

I Have been using windows 8 for about 4 months and incredimail for many of years and I can tell that Incredimail 2.5 does not work correctly in windows 8, the deleted mail will not delete on exit, it shows mail icon on taskbar when I have no mail
Soupereagle
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:07 am

The mentioned issue is an IncrediMail 2.5 problem we are currently working on resolving. This issue is not related with Windows 8 and occurs to Windows 7 users as well.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediAdmin2

Postby sharenep » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:52 am

It is now January 2013, I just purchased a new laptop which has Windows 8. When the heck is Incredimail going to be compatible with Windows 8?
sharenep
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:21 pm

IncrediMail 2.5 is fully compatible with Windows 8.

IncrediMail 2 is not yet full compatible.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediAdmin2

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Feedbacks