GOLD GALLERY

Share/Bookmark
Here is your chance to tell us what you think! What would you like to see in our future versions, the Web site - You name it!

GOLD GALLERY

Postby logan2057 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Just received this in my inbox. I'm a Gold Gallery paid member and I wondering what the heck is going on. Currently I can download Gold Gallery content from online and now this is saying that due to Incredimail renovations we won't be able to. To me this sounds like another money grab by Incredimail. Has anyone here heard of this?
We sincerely hope you’re enjoying the Gold Gallery. We’re renovating IncrediMail and soon you won’t be able to download Gold Gallery content from the online gallery.

To make sure you won’t miss any great Gold content, you’re invited to download the entire Gold Gallery directly to your IncrediMail!

Click here to get the entire Gold Gallery »

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Logan2057
logan2057
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: GOLD GALLERY

Postby SilentDream » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:23 pm

I just received the same email today, and signed up here to ask the exact same question. A little more details in the email would have been nice, rather than having to hunt for the answers.
SilentDream
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby ShaniAnne » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm

I just got this letter as well. More of an explanation would be great! It wasn't a positive sounding message so I'm a bit worried!
ShaniAnne
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:08 am

The entire IncrediMail website is currently under construction, and the Gold Gallery will not be available, therefore we are sending the files contained in the Gold Gallery to our Gold Gallery users.

This way you can still access all your Gold Gallery content from your computer, without having to return to the Gold Gallery (since the content will not be available there).

We are not cancelling the Gold Gallery Subscription, and if you are a Gold Gallery Lifetime member, your access to all your Gold Gallery content will NEVER expire.

If you need any help with downloading the content, please let us know.
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby regorman » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:11 pm

How do I download the entire GOLD Gallery, I am a lifetime member
regorman
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:13 pm

regorman - I have sent you information for this in a Private Message - please check there.
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image
moonstar

Postby Elenbah » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Well, now i'm wondering why i have not received an email from incredimail about this as i also am a lifetime Gold Gallery member?
Elenbah
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:25 am

Elenbah wrote:Well, now i'm wondering why i have not received an email from incredimail about this as i also am a lifetime Gold Gallery member?

Emails are being sent to all Gold Gallery Lifetime members, however to avoid a downtime on the website, you may receive your email a bit later then other users.
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image
moonstar

Postby MichCapich » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Elenbah wrote:Well, now i'm wondering why i have not received an email from incredimail about this as i also am a lifetime Gold Gallery member?

I've found the mail in the spambox of Gmail. Maybe you too? Or your email-adress has been changed between the buy of Gold and now?
MichCapich
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby MichCapich » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:02 pm

logan2057 wrote:Currently I can download Gold Gallery content from online and now this is saying that due to Incredimail renovations we won't be able to. To me this sounds like another money grab by Incredimail. Has anyone here heard of this?

Logan2057

I've heard a long time ago of a new gallery... "PLATINUM-gallery". So if that's true, then we gold-lifetime-users have to buy a new subscription for the new (HD-)platinum-content... I hope that i'm wrong for us, Logan and the rest... <Sad Smile>

Please tell me that i'm wrong, Moonstar!!
MichCapich
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Feedbacks