cannot send emails

Share/Bookmark
Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

cannot send emails

Postby dizzydatz » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:17 am

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.0
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
. I did nothing before it started happening, which was quite sudden (yesterday afternoon)

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
550 5.7.1 SMTP Relay Scanner failed

Socket Error: 87, Port: 110, Protocol: POP.The parameter is incorrect.

Now, all it says is OPERATION INCOMPLETE as I try to send mail.

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I cannot send emails. It appears that I can recieve them, but it's erratic. I've contacted my server, tried adding a new email address, tried adding a hotmail address, to no avail. I run an anti virus scaan for each email, so it's not a virus.
dizzydatz
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: cannot send emails

Postby moonstar » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 am

The first and third Error Messages you posted usually means there's an issue with the Recipient (either typed incorrectly, or not accepting your message).

Have you tried sending messages in another Email Client (Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, etc) or sending from your webmail?
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby cray9 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:09 pm

IncrediMail Customer Support,

I’ve used IncrediMail for years. Loved it! I was considering purchasing the program, until I was forced to upgrade to Incredimail 2, I have had nothing but problems since then. My problems with Incredimail started 5 weeks ago. It started off with receiving a runtime error and multiple emails from your Incredimail update. Those problems have been fixed. However; the problems I’m having now is that I can’t send emails through the Incredimail program. I've already reenstalled the program 4 times already. My computer is fine because I can send emails through my Time Warner (Road Runner) email site. I’ve even contacted my Road Runner support through Time Warner and they have stated that it’s on your end. I can receive emails but can't send. As I stated before I've already downloaded the newest program 4 times. This is starting to get old. I would appreciate the correct fix, so that I can continue to use Incredimail. I'd appreciate a quick fix. Thankyou! <Sad Smile>
cray9
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 am

cray9 wrote:IncrediMail Customer Support,

I’ve used IncrediMail for years. Loved it! I was considering purchasing the program, until I was forced to upgrade to Incredimail 2, I have had nothing but problems since then. My problems with Incredimail started 5 weeks ago. It started off with receiving a runtime error and multiple emails from your Incredimail update. Those problems have been fixed. However; the problems I’m having now is that I can’t send emails through the Incredimail program. I've already reenstalled the program 4 times already. My computer is fine because I can send emails through my Time Warner (Road Runner) email site. I’ve even contacted my Road Runner support through Time Warner and they have stated that it’s on your end. I can receive emails but can't send. As I stated before I've already downloaded the newest program 4 times. This is starting to get old. I would appreciate the correct fix, so that I can continue to use Incredimail. I'd appreciate a quick fix. Thankyou! <Sad Smile>

Please create a new post for this issue so we can deal with it personally.
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image
moonstar

Postby cray9 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:08 am

Ok, Moonstar! Where do I post a issue at? Because I've been posting and your company has been ignoring me. Excuse after excuse, telling me to post here and there. But still no help! If this don't get resolved; then I'll just switch to some other program, where support actually cares about their customers. For years I've been telling other people how good your program is; but if this doesn't get fixed. Then I'll be spreading the word on how lousy your program.
cray9
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:15 am

cray9 wrote:Ok, Moonstar! Where do I post a issue at? Because I've been posting and your company has been ignoring me. Excuse after excuse, telling me to post here and there. But still no help! If this don't get resolved; then I'll just switch to some other program, where support actually cares about their customers. For years I've been telling other people how good your program is; but if this doesn't get fixed. Then I'll be spreading the word on how lousy your program.

I apologize but in order to assist all users and make sure everyone gets the correct information needed, and other users can see and use the information, we request everyone to post in the correct section with their own individual post. If not, your post could get lost or ignored.

Please post here:

viewforum.php?f=10
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image
moonstar

Return to Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)