LIFETIME LICENSES NOT BEING HONOURED

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
vicshannon
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: LIFETIME LICENSES NOT BEING HONOURED

Postby vicshannon » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:05 am

this is for IncrediAdmin2...

Well, I have a better one for you to explain. I can't wait to find out what kind of explanation I get. I had a system crash and had to reinstall Incredimail. Lucky for me, I back up my Incredimail data on about a monthly basis. So I had a recent backup. The most I lost was a few non-important emails. So I used my latest backup and restored my data and all my licenses imported OK except my Lifetime Premium License. I've tried contacting Incredimail a few times about resetting my Lifetime Premium License, but have yet to hear back from them. Seems they don't want to honor my Lifetime Premium License and probably figure I will get frustrated enough to just pay for the Plus Package, which, I believe is a yearly subscription. I have used Incredimail for many many years and would expect to have my license honored. What a scam!!! emoticon-0121-angry icon_thumbdown

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:47 pm

IncrediMail Plus is a one year subscription.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Jacko439
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: LIFETIME LICENSES NOT BEING HONOURE

Postby Jacko439 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:52 pm

I would not bother to even consider downloading and paying for IncredImail it’s a complete waste of money, I have been a Gold member lifelong more years than I care to remember I have had a crash on my computor and didn’t realise that to be able to get the membership back I shoild have made a backup copy. They don’t seem to realise that not all of us past 80 years are computor wizards. Take my advice keep your money in your pocket and save a lot of strife. <Devil> <Devil> <Devil>

smh000
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby smh000 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:24 am

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE. I WON'T EVEN GO INTO MY HORROR STORY.

Return to “Registration codes”