Shut down

Share/Bookmark
Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

Shut down

Postby ikehgl » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:04 am

Your IncrediMail Version: 2
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 7
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
nothing

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I want to shut down IncrediMail and open it as needed.
I have the icon at the bottom of my screen. I right click the mouse and chose exit but it doesn do anything.
How should I do it ?

Thanks.
ikehgl
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Shut down

Postby PaulBernstein » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Recently, my IncrediMail 2 has been crashing consistently - mainly when I open attachments.

A "serious" error message appears, and I'm unable to send a Report.....when opening (or should I say, "trying to re-open/launch" IncrediMail - it will not open.

Anyway...after closing all other programs....and waiting for about 10 minutes, I've been able to continue my Incredimail sessions.

FYI information, here under please find THE error message - that I have been unable to send to SUPPORT:

Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION (C0000005) - on reading from 00000004
Faulting Offset: 00011A46
Module: ImMangrU.dll

Apologies for using the FORUM as a means to communicate with Incredimail Support - but when it appears that you have no other recourse, ......

P.S. I recently re-installed the "latest" version: Build ID 6395233 Setup: ID2 Pn. 142285439....and am still experiencing problems.

If anyone - mainly person from SUPPORT wish to contact me (either via the Forum or direct to: izrabeez@smile.net.il) with words of advice, wisdom, or otherwise, look forward to hearing from you.

Before changing from Microsoft Outlook (as my primary email software) to Incredimail (which granted has some delightful letter pics-formats, other "Bells & whistles" etc), I'm going to need a lot of convincing (mainly from usability aspects etc.) to permanently change/purchase Incredimail Premium!
PaulBernstein
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Shut down

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 am

ikehgl : Which IncrediMail version do you have installed?

PaulBernstein: Please open a new thread with the details of the problem you encounter, including which IncrediMail version and operation system you have installed.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support
IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Return to Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)