Technical glitch  [Solved]

Share/Bookmark
Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

Technical glitch

Postby bruceaw » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.0
Your Internet Browser Type: Google Chrome
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?
My grandson installed a new/used monitor - one he was using prior to obtaining a new computer system. Prior to installing Incredimail was working fine. We shut everything down in the normal manner. After installing the "new" monitor when I tried to open IncrediMail i got a message that IncrediMail detected a technical glitch - "The skin editbox.png could not be loaded. Please download the updated IncrediMail 2.0." We followed these instructions and got the same message upon trying to open IncrediMail again.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
"The skin editbox.png could not be loaded. Please download the updated IncrediMail 2.0."

Please provide a full description of the problem:
After installing the "new" monitor when I tried to open IncrediMail i got a message that IncrediMail detected a technical glitch - "The skin editbox.png could not be loaded. Please download the updated IncrediMail 2.0." We followed these instructions and got the same message upon trying to open IncrediMail again.
bruceaw
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Technical glitch

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:37 am

I'd like you to download the full setup file for IncrediMail and see if that solves the problem.

Please click the link below, download and install IncrediMail:

http://www.incredimail.com/english/down ... =fullsetup

Please let me know if the problem persists.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support
IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: Technical glitch  [Solved]

Postby bruceaw » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:02 pm

I did that yesterday and nothing different happened at that time. But, lo & behold, this morning when I turned everything on mu mail came back up as if nothing was wrong!! any comments as to why this happened & what I might do in the future to prevent such a frustrating event? Remember, this happened after just changing my monitor. (I prayed a lot about this and the Good Lord answered my prayers.) Thanks for answering my question in this forum!
bruceaw
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Return to Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)