INCREDIMAIL 2.5 DOWNLOAD

Share/Bookmark
Here is your chance to tell us what you think! What would you like to see in our future versions, the Web site - You name it!

INCREDIMAIL 2.5 DOWNLOAD

Postby WnW » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:47 am

<New> WHERE DID ALL MY FOLDERS AND EMAIL TO IN THIS NEW VERSION?? ALSO, YOU ADVERTISE GOLD GALLERY SALE FOR $14.95, WHY WAS I CHARGED (TODAY - 12/11/2012) $24.95?
I CANNOT SET UP MESSAGE RULES, IT DOESN'T SHOW ANY FOLDERS THAT I PREVIOUS HAD THERE???????? I NEED MY FOLDERS AND SAVED EMAIL
WnW
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: INCREDIMAIL 2.5 DOWNLOAD

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:43 am

The folders you have created in IncrediMail should be moved to the On My Computer folder located on the bottom part of the folder pane.

Please note that product renewals are automatic and are made for the full product price, you can contact purchase@incredimail.com if you wish to receive a refund for the renewal.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support
IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby Roxanna120 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:15 am

I just came back to Incredimail after a long absence and am trying to reset everything in 2.5 on a new computer, using Windows 7. Knowing that this is a new version explains some of my issues, and I've figured out where most of my emails are. (Not a very easy process, by the way, if you have a lot of email like me.) However, like the previous comment, I am not able to set up the message rules--rather, I can set them up, but they aren't working and moving my email like they should. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong. I really depend on these, and is one of the main reasons I came back.
Roxanna120
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:19 pm

We are aware of the problem you mention and are currently working on a solution.

We trust this problem will be corrected in one of our future versions. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Be sure to continue upgrading IncrediMail, as new versions are released.

We are working hard to improve our product, so please continue to send us your questions and suggestions.

Thank you for your patience.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediAdmin2

Postby kkturnham » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:51 pm

Here are the NUMEROUS items that do not work on 2.5:
- spam folders do not delete on CLOSE, nor do they delete on EXIT most of the time.
- deleted items do not delete on CLOSE, sometimes they delete on EXIT but not always.
- emails in SPAM and DELETED files won't auto "mark as read" I have to manually do every one.
- emails go into my deleted items folder that are important and can not be moved to the IN Box. (I have message rules set up but these do not have any of my parameters to auto delete them) and I can not find any reason for them to be going into deleted folder.
- i lost ALL my emails that were in my sent folder from 2.0 then I was told I couldn't get them back because 2.5 reads a different type of file. What's up with that????? I NEED those emails. I have contacted VIP support 3 times about it and each time get the same answer. (at least THAT is consistent)
- if you are in the SENT items folder and try to do a "search" it will bring up about 1/4 of the actual emails you are asking for. I have hundreds of SENT emails (that I must keep) and I now have to manually search/scroll thru the entire sent file to find an email. HORRIBLE! (I used that feature all the time in 2.0 and it worked AWESOME, so I know how it SHOULD work)
- it crashes daily
- my LICENSES just vanish occasionally. I have had to make a file on my computer with all my license codes because I have to enter at least one a week.

I have used INCREDIMAIL for over 10 years and have always loved it and told everyone about it and how awesome it was. I will repeat...WAS.

2.5 is absolutely HORRIBLE.

I deleted 2.5 and went back to 2.0 (worked great except lost all my sent and saved emails...AGAIN) then my computer did an auto update and I was back in the same boat. UGGG. my fault for not paying attention to the update...should have said "NO WAY" to that one. I am running windows 7 and hate to think what incredimail would do on windows 8. Won't be trying that one real soon.

If you hate 2.5 as much as me, SAVE EVERY SINGLE EMAIL YOU HAVE (which means going into each and every email and hitting "save as" and save into a folder on your computer) and revert back to 2.0. You will be MUCH happier and have many many less headaches and frustration. Also be sure and save all your licenses before you revert back. You can get them back but it is easier if you just do that before you revert.

I seriously hope they fixes these MANY flaws in 2.5 really really quickly. I have too much $ invested in incredimail to have to quit using it after all this time.
kkturnham
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Lorrie01 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 pm

RE 2.5 DOWNLOAD

I have Vista on my computer & have always been very pleased with Incredimail 2.0. However after downloading 2.5 on 7/1, I can not receive any emails - it keeps showing "operation incomplete"

I can still send emails

Lorrie01
Lorrie01
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Lorrie01 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 am

Lorrie01 wrote:RE 2.5 DOWNLOAD

I have Vista on my computer & have always been very pleased with Incredimail 2.0. However after downloading 2.5 on 7/1, I can not receive any emails - it keeps showing "operation incomplete"

I can still send emails

Lorrie01
RE 2.5 DOWNLOAD

How do I rectify my problem as stated on my post yesterday

Lorrie01
Lorrie01
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby pattigayle » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 am

Unfortunately, I also upgraded to 2.5. In addition to the problems already mentioned, I discovered [ the hard way, of course ], that `leave messages on server' no longer exists. I uninstalled & went back to 2.0.
pattigayle
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:10 am

Please note that IncrediMail 2.5 has your account set as an IMAP account, that means that all data you have in IncrediMail on your computer is the same data which is available on your server and the two are constantly synchronized. This means that the 'Leave message copy on the server' option is no longer needed.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediAdmin2

Postby bhlutz1943 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Keep getting the operation incomplete all the time now and must be due to the 2.5 version that I did not know had this bug for rxing!!!!! Now how do I get the fix for this problem so I do not make the mistake of going back to 2.0 and I will lose my email addresses.
Need some help with this problem.
Thanks
<Sad Smile>
bhlutz1943
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Feedbacks