Emails Stuck in Outbox!

Share/Bookmark
Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

Emails Stuck in Outbox!

Postby cruise » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:09 am

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.5 Build 6605255
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
Installed current version (2.5 Build 6605255), importing messages and contacts from prior IM version (2.0)

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
None

Please provide a full description of the problem:
Whenever I attempt to send emails they get stuck in the Outbox, staying there for as long as IM remains open! This happens whether or not the emails contain attachments/images.

However, if I exit IM and then re-open it the messages in my Outbox are almost immediately 'released" (from the Outbox) and sent.

What could be causing this? Any help would be most appreciated...

Cruise
cruise
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Emails Stuck in Outbox!

Postby LuvingIM » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:07 pm

I am a long-time user of IncrediMail and as of the most recent update I'm experiencing the very same problem as Cruise. Every email I send gets stuck in the Outbox and the only way to get them on their way is to exit IncrediMail and then restart it. <itwasntme>

I disabled my AV and Firewall to see if either was the culprit, but that did not remedy the problem!

PLEASE HELP!!!

IncrediMail 2.5 Build 6605255
Internet Explorer 9
Windows 7 x64
LuvingIM
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby cruise » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:28 am

Well, I just couldn't wait any longer for a solution (or for that matter, help of any kind) so I restored a disk-image of my system as it was a few days ago (with IM 2.0) and my Outbox problem is gone! <Smile>

I am absolutely positive that my account settings were identical for both IM versions so I can only conclude that v2.5 is quite buggy. <Devil>

Cruise
cruise
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby LuvingIM » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:12 pm

cruise wrote:Well, I just couldn't wait any longer for a solution (or for that matter, help of any kind) so I restored a disk-image of my system as it was a few days ago (with IM 2.0) and my Outbox problem is gone! <Smile>

I am absolutely positive that my account settings were identical for both IM versions so I can only conclude that v2.5 is quite buggy. <Devil>

Cruise

Cruise, since your Outbox issue reflects my situation with v2.5 I suppose I will have to go back to v2.0 as well. It's really unfortunate that you (we) didn't receive any support re this problem. <Sad Smile>
LuvingIM
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:54 am

Cruise - if you change your mind about using IncrediMail 2.5 and encounter the same problem - please do not hesitate letting us know and we will do our best to assist you in resolving the problem.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support
IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby Loopy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:28 pm

I am using 2.5 and also have this issue with an email I try to bounce. It will sit in the outbox and not go anywhere. I haven't tried closing and reopening . Other mail sends fine. It's just mail I bounce to spammers..
Loopy
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby hansfisser » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Long time but unexperienced user ( 75 years ) then you know .... .when i am trying sending emails ..suddenly i get the message 535.5.7.0. authentication rejected socket error 10060 then another; invalid uername-and/or password.
used the incredimail helpcenter and tried automatically configure settings still nothing .....who can help me thank you hans ..
hansfisser
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:39 am

Please do the following:

1. In the IncrediMail main window, click the 'Tools' menu and select 'Email Accounts...'.

2. Select your email account and click 'Properties'.

3. Select the 'Servers' tab and make sure that the 'My server requires authentication' checkbox is marked.

Please let me know if this helps.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediAdmin2

Postby stephenleonard56 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:06 pm

IncrediAdmin2 wrote:Please do the following:

1. In the IncrediMail main window, click the 'Tools' menu and select 'Email Accounts...'.

2. Select your email account and click 'Properties'.

3. Select the 'Servers' tab and make sure that the 'My server requires authentication' checkbox is marked.

Please let me know if this helps.
I am having this issue with the bounced emails stuck in the Inbox too. I have made sure (My server requires authentication' checkbox is marked.) And it is?? Everything else sends OK. I can download notifiers, gallery OK. Must be a bug in the latest software. <Sad Smile>
stephenleonard56
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Please note that the issue described in this thread is not regarding bounced messages, but regular outgoing message.

Please also note that many spam senders use fake reply addresses, which means that you cannot bounce their messages or reply to them, that is probably the cause for the issue you encounter.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediAdmin2

Return to Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)