Get Help and help others installing IncrediMail
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

Does incredimal work in Windows 8?

Postby NeTo » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:05 am

Your IncrediMail Version: Incredimail 2
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 3.5
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
I installed Windows 8 32 bits.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
It is in Spanish so, he it is: "Error en la autorización de la cuenta de Gmail, verifique datelles del servidor a continuación."

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I've installed Windows 8, 64 bits the last Monday. It didn't let me to install Incredimail 2... Then I insisted to do it and finally I achieved it, but when I tried to open my account (Gmail services) the program told me that Gmail server wasn't found (or something like that) and I thought that the problem was the version of 64 bits of my Windows 8, so I changed it to 32 bits and I installed Incredimail 2 again, and it was successfully installed at the first attempt, but I still having the same issue.
with Gmail server

And the problem isn't Gmail server, because when I had Windows 7, 32 bits it (Incredimail) worked perfectly <Yes> But now I don't know what happened? <Sad Smile>

I do know that Incredimail works well with Windows 8 because a friend of mine have it in her computer and she uses this new version of windows too.

Can someone help me? Please <Wink>

Thanks to have read me,
NeTo
NeTo
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Does incredimal work in Windows 8?

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:24 am

Please send me a screenshot of the problem you encounter and give a short description of the problem. To create the screenshot, please click here:

http://www2.incredimail.com/contents/setup/xml_support/IncrediScreenshot.exe

Click 'Run' and when the file download completes, click 'Run' again

When you see the problem on your computer screen again, click the 'Make Screenshot' in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Close the IncrediMail Screenshot Creator and attach the 'IncrediMail_Screenshot_0001.jpg' file created on your Desktop to your reply.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support
IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Return to Download & Installation