The option to export your data is not available in the latest IncrediMail 2.5 versions.
Please follow these steps to manually backup your IncrediMail data:
**1.** Exit the IncrediMail application by right-clicking on the icon in your Windows taskbar and selecting 'Exit'.
**2.** In Windows Explorer, browse to the following location: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\IM **Note: YOURUSER refers to your actual Windows user**.
**3.** Copy the 'Identities' folder to your chosen backup location.
To later import the backup, please do the following:
1. Copy the 'Identities' folder from the backup location to your Desktop.
2. Open IncrediMail, click on File > Import and Export > Import Messages.
3. In the pop-up window, select 'IncrediMail' and click on 'Next'.
4. Click 'Select Folder' and browse to the 'Identities' folder located on your Desktop. Click on 'Nex't.
5. Select the option 'All Folders' and make sure the 'Import To a New Folder' option is checked. Click on 'Next'.
6. When complete, click on 'Finish'.
Once IncrediMail has imported your email messages, do the following to import your IncrediMail contacts:
1. In the main IncrediMail window, go to File > Import and Export > Import Contacts.
2. In the pop-up window, select 'IncrediMail Address Book' and click on 'Next'.
3. Click 'Select Folder' and browse to the 'Identities' folder located on your Desktop. Click on 'Next'.
4. When complete, click 'Finish'.
Let me know if you encounter any difficulties.
IncrediMail Customer Support