We are looking into this at the moment.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
In the meantime, to manually back up your data, please take these steps:
1. Browse to the following location on your computer:
XP - C:\Documents and Settings\Your Profile Name\Local Settings\Application Data\IM\
Vista\7 - C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Local\IM\
2. Copy the 'Identities' folder to your chosen backup location.
3. To import the files, click on 'File', and 'Import & Export', and then 'Import Messages..'.
4. Select 'Messages', and then choose 'IncrediMail' from the list.
5. Browse to the backup location, and select the 'Identities' folder.
6. Click 'Next'.
In order to import your Contacts, please repeat these steps using the 'Import Contacts...' option instead of 'Import Messages...'.
Please Note: Please make sure the 'Import To a New Folder' option is marked.
IncrediMail Customer Support