Since you are experiencing this problem in IncrediMail, I would like you to test this email account configuration in Windows Live Mail.
To configure your account, start Windows Live Mail - a Wizard may run the first time it's opened - if so, skip to Step 3.
If the Wizard does not open, please do the following:
1. Click the 'Accounts' tab and then the '@' (Email) icon. If you do not see this, make sure you are viewing the 'Mail' window by clicking 'Mail' in the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. Now, click the 'Add...' button to start the Wizard.
3. In the 'Add an E-mail account dialog', enter your Email Address and Password in the appropriate fields. If you want Windows Live Mail to remember your password, mark the checkbox next to 'Remember password'.
4. Enter your Full Name in the 'Display Name' field. Mark 'Manually configure server settings for e-mail account.', and then click 'Next'.
5. On the next page of the Wizard, under 'Incoming Server Information', select POP3 from the drop-down menu, and finish entering your Incoming (POP) Server Details. Under 'Outgoing Server Information', enter the SMTP server name and details.
6. Click 'Next' and then 'Finish'.
7. Click 'Sync' to receive your Messages.
Try to send and receive your email using Windows Live Mail and let me know the results.
Note: If you don't have Windows Live Mail installed, please click here:http://explore.live.com/windows-live-mail?os=other