CANNOT SEE MY EMAILS!

Share/Bookmark
Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

CANNOT SEE MY EMAILS!

Postby amorette » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:41 am

Your IncrediMail Version: the most recent versio
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 6
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?
nothing

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
"no message selected"

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I cannot open my emails. I see them when they are sitting on the server, and when I click on them, they are blank and it says "no message selected". also the "connecting" sign up in the upper right hand corner always says CONNECTING....and i dont get emails for 12 -24 hours. I downloaded the new upgrade but it still has not helped!
amorette
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: CANNOT SEE MY EMAILS!

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:44 pm

You will have to download and install IncrediMail 2. Click on the following link in order to install IncrediMail 2:

http://www.incredimail.com/english/down ... &test=true
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby bunnymusic60 » Thu May 06, 2010 2:12 am

I began to have the same problem at 4:10 a.m. May 5. I've been using IncrediMail for 8 years and never had this happen. It says No Message Selected on all my received emails since then. I can't see anything. There is nothing there. I have Windows Vista and IncrediMail Xe. I get my mail from Gmail and there's nothing wrong there. The only place I can read my mail is in Gmail (including the response I'm waiting for from IncrediMail). What's up?
bunnymusic60
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediModerator » Thu May 06, 2010 10:52 am

This issue was resolved in IncrediMail 2. However, before updating your IncrediMail you will have to move your corrupted message to other folder and then update your IncrediMail.

To solve this problem, you need to re-create your IncrediMail folder files. To do so, please do the following:

1) Open IncrediMail and create a new folder. Move all the email messages from your problematic folder to the new folder.

2) Right-click the IncrediMail Tray Icon and select 'Exit'.

3) Click the Windows 'Start' menu and select 'Run...'. In the 'Run' dialog, enter:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\IM\Identities\

4) In the 'Explorer' window double-click the {LONG_NUMBER} folder, then double-click the 'Message Store' folder.

5) Delete your problematic folders '.imm' and '.imh' files (for example, if you want to delete the Inbox, delete the 'Inbox.imh' and 'Inbox.imm').

6) Open IncrediMail, re-create your folder and move all the email back from the temporary 'New Folder'.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to Email Account Issues