Get Help and help others installing IncrediMail
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

Won't uninstall

Postby chrystalstar » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: incredmail 2.0
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?
I've had incremail for many years and then it started to eliminate my emails as they downloaded. They just never apeared in my inbox, but were downloaded and no longer on my server.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
When I tried to download the new version 2 "The skin bplash.bmp could not be loaded, Please download the updated incredimail 2.0" Which is what I was doing!!!
Tried to take it off my computer "Error opening installation log file. Berify that the specific log file location exists and is writable

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I removed this program from my computer. I then attempted to download the new version 2. Get an error message, says to update with incremail 2. I've tried that many times, just keep going around in circles. IT IS STILL DOWNLOADING MY EMAILS FROM MY SERVER AND ELIMINATING THEM!!! I've tried to uninstall from my computer, and it won't let me. I tried to switch to my Outlook express, but that has been hi jacked as well, and can't recieve or send messages.
chrystalstar
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Won't uninstall

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:59 pm

I suggest you to re-install IncrediMail using the full setup file. Click on the following link to install IncrediMail 2:

http://www.incredimail.com/english/down ... &test=true
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to Download & Installation