I have also deleted my user identity using 'Remove' in IncrediMail Version: 2.0.
I created a new user immediately after I did. I thought that would bring it back and it
started back up with none of my setting that I had saved and everything was gone,
including all email, saved folders and contacts. (Not even the same skin, but I still have all of them)
I have tried to:
" * Right-click the IncrediMail Tray Icon and select 'Exit'.
* Browse to the following location:
C:\Documents and Settings\Your Profile Name (Logon Name)\Local Settings\Application Data\IM\
* Copy the 'Identities' folder to your Desktop.
To import your email messages and folders, do the following:
* Open IncrediMail, click the 'File' menu, scroll to 'Import' and select 'Messages'.
* In the 'Import Messages' dialog, select 'IncrediMail' and click 'Next'.
* Click 'Select Folder' and browse to the 'Identities' folder located on your Desktop to import your old email messages.
To import your contacts, do the following:
* Open IncrediMail, click the 'File' menu, scroll to 'Import' and select 'Contacts'.
* In the 'Import Contacts' dialog, select 'IncrediMail Address Book' and click 'Next'.
* Click 'Select Folder' and browse to the 'Identities' folder located on your Desktop to import your old contacts."
As was suggested in a previous post, but it only installs the messages from the new identity that I just created.
Are all my old emails lost or overwritten because I created a new identity with the same name?
I had a lot of emails saved in those folders.
They have to be somewhere…right?
Thank you anyone for any help you can give me.