Calendar

Share/Bookmark
Here is your chance to tell us what you think! What would you like to see in our future versions, the Web site - You name it!

Calendar

Postby Pprincess513 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:55 am

It would be wonderful if a calendar was created. If it sync with the iPhone it would be great!!!!

Thank You!!
Pprincess513
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Calendar

Postby moonstar » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 am

If you check other posts, you'll see there are quite a few suggestions for this already!

The Creative Department has this in their 'To Do' list, so if you have any specific suggestions about how you'd like it to look or function, please let us know!

As for syncing, currently IncrediMail does not have this function with any part of the program, and it is not planned for the future but I will forward the suggestion.
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby skybax » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:02 am

Well... A calendar with to do list and that is able to import ics files from outlook ASAP will be SO GREAT. For two days now I'm looking for an alternative and I cannot find a good one. I do not like outlook and I do not use it. I love incredible mail and it was fine for me until a few days ago when I registered for some meetings and trainings and I really need a calendar within the incredible mail that is able to remind me when to attend the meetings and that can import ics files (all the e-mail for the coordinator have an attachment with a ics file to import in outlook but I'm not using outlook). I'm sure that all the user will need at one point a calendar.
Is it possible? Because I do not want to switch to another e-mail client.
skybax
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:36 pm

I will check with Research and Development on this, so they can possibly consider it for the future.
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
moonstar

Postby Mindless » Fri May 07, 2010 1:29 am

I love the calendar suggestion. And if it could sync with a PDA (Hewlett Packard, for example), it would be incredibly useful.

This is one of the only reasons I retain two email programs instead of IM2 alone.
Mindless
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby skybax » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Any news about the calendar?
skybax
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dimitargg » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:27 am

Will be great to have compatible with Outlook Calendar in IM

I am waiting for this since 2008
dimitargg
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby viz666 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:22 pm

I have downloaded a calendar program called Rainlender and updated to pro version AU$14. http://www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php
This I have loaded on to my desktop computer.
I then created a free Google Calendar account https://www.google.com/calendar/render
I then setup Iphone calendar to sync with Google Calendar. http://www.ideaexcursion.com/2009/06/17 ... ne-os-3-0/
Now I can add / change my calendar on either Iphone, desktop or Google Calendar and it automatically syncs with the others immediately.
Absolutely brilliant.
viz666
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dimitargg » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 pm

GOOD
However i litle bit complicated.
I prefer IM 2 to read calendars' appointment with OutLook's format than I can replace my OutLook forever emoticon-0130-devil
dimitargg
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dimitargg » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:21 pm

the idea of this forum is not to find some fake solution
the purpose is to push IM team to integrate Calendar as option in IM reading Outlook format appointments and notifications.
dimitargg
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Feedbacks