IncrediMail will not open at all

Share/Bookmark
Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

IncrediMail will not open at all

Postby LaEnfermera » Tue May 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: unknown
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 3.5
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?
Computer was on, I had my FireFox on as usual and Windows Media Player and attempted to pull up the IncrediMail and it popped the error message stating: Critical error has occurred. IncrediMail can not continue this session. (details window shows= Keylib error: #28 -> EXP DATE EMPTY) I get more emails in this stystem than I do in my Microsoft so I really need this system fixed soon. What to do?

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
Critical error has occurred. IncrediMail can not continue this session. (details window shows= Keylib error: #28 -> EXP DATE EMPTY)

Please provide a full description of the problem:
Computer was on, I had my FireFox on as usual and Windows Media Player and attempted to pull up the IncrediMail and it popped the error message stating: Critical error has occurred. IncrediMail can not continue this session. (details window shows= Keylib error: #28 -> EXP DATE EMPTY) I get more emails in this stystem than I do in my Microsoft so I really need this system fixed soon. What to do?
LaEnfermera
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: IncrediMail will not open at all

Postby dsmith7981 » Tue May 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Hello. Have you rebooted your PC and again tried Incredimail? If so, did you get the same results?
Welcome to the forum. Members work together to help each other, so hopefully, we'll assist you with this issue!
Best regards, DSmith7981
dsmith7981
IncrediMaster
IncrediMaster

Postby LaEnfermera » Tue May 11, 2010 11:33 pm

dsmith, Thank you for your response. I have not logged off yet will try that now and seen if that is effective. If not then what? have you heard anything like this before?
LaEnfermera
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed May 12, 2010 9:32 am

Try to install IncrediMail 2 using the full setup file. Click on the following link to do so:

http://www.incredimail.com/english/down ... &test=true
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)