LETTER BACKGROUNDS

Share/Bookmark
Use this forum to ask general setup and usage questions
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

LETTER BACKGROUNDS

Postby ineedhelp » Wed May 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: I think it is 2 ???
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 7
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I cannot find the letter backgrounds. Help says to go to the sytle box. I do not even know what the "style box" is. If it is the strip across the top it only has skins ( which you have to buy), notifiers (which I can access) incredicenter, gallery and games. Before I chose to "upgrade (flashed across the screen and asked if I wanted it so I assume it was an upgrade to a newer version) I could select a background for my letters - now I can not. I can't even locate anything that allows me access to do so. One help topic said to press F8 - that does nothing????

In write mode - I can do typing sounds and 3D effects but still no letter backgrounds???

Why even being able to download free letter backgrounds if you can't even use them anymore? Please help.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIND THE LETTER BACKGROUNDS ANYMORE AND I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE I CAN THINK OF IN: write, tools, gallery,etc. THANKS!!!!
ineedhelp
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: LETTER BACKGROUNDS

Postby Martine » Wed May 12, 2010 4:00 pm

The Style box is the place where you can see your letters, Animations, Sounds listed.

To open your Style Box in IncrediMail, click on File > New Message and then click on the left arrow button at the left border of the message creation window. It's towards the top.
Martine - VIP member

Image Chez Martine
Martine
IncrediMaster
IncrediMaster

Return to How do I...? Setup, General UI, Getting Started