I apologize for any inconvenience. Please understand that your browser's homepage has changed to the IncrediMail MyStart homepage as part of the IncrediMail installation process, so that you may easily search the Internet using Google's search engine.
During installation, IncrediMail will ask you if you would like to change the settings, and you can choose to change them or keep them. Since this is the user's choice, and very simple to change, the user will need to change them back.
When you install, please choose 'Custom Installation' and remove both checkmarks from the two options about MyStart. You will need to do this each time you install or update your IncrediMail.
If you do not wish to make IncrediMail's MyStart your homepage, and would like to set something else as your homepage, please follow these steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer and search for the page you wish to use as your homepage.
2. Once the page is loaded, select the 'Tools' drop-down menu and select 'Internet Options...'.
3. Click the 'Use Current' button to set the web site you are currently viewing as your home page.
4. Click the 'OK' button.
In addition, to prevent IncrediMail from alerting you regarding the change you have made in the future, please do the following:
1. Open IncrediMail.
2. Select the ‘Tools’ drop-down menu and select ‘Options’.
3. In the window that opens, click the ‘Security’ tab and uncheck the ‘Notify me about changes in my homepage settings’ checkbox.
IncrediMail Customer Support