unable to send email

Share/Bookmark
Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

unable to send email

Postby MrsDidi » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:14 am

Your IncrediMail Version: Incredimail 2
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
Think I tried to load Virgin's offer of photo storage.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
Authorization for account 'Blueyonder.co(edimat) failed.

Please review server details below.

Details : 535 Incorrect authentication data.

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I am receiving email but cannot reply or send out a new email.

Also some of the things Incredimail provides are not working, eg 3D effects.

Please help as i have so much saved in the folders.

Don't want to lose Incredimail.

Many thanks. emoticon-0101-sadsmile
MrsDidi
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: unable to send email

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby pcs3652 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Hi,
Delete the account in Incredimail and close you Incredimail.
1). Open "blueyonder.co.uk" webmail and login, If you are able to login goto next step otherwise call "blueyonder.co.uk" customer service to confirm your account username and password.
2). Now launch Incredimail and then recreate the account with the below mentioned settings:
Server Type POP Mail Server
Incoming Server Name: pop3.blueyonder.co.uk
Port: 110 (Default 110)
User Name: YOUR COMPLETE EMAIL ADDRESS
Outgoing Mail Server Name: smtp.blueyonder.co.uk
Port: 25

3). Save all the settings and close Incredimail and reopen it.

Regards,
Darmohammad
Bangalore.
pcs3652
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby centralmandiri » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:47 am

the error appers because of if the server POP3 doesn't turn on and we press getmail....after the server turn on, and we press getmail..the same error will appear
centralmandiri
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby centralmandiri » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:48 am

i'm still confuse with this error..i can't solve it...i just delete my POP3 user name... and add them again
centralmandiri
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Which IncrediMail version are you using? Who is your account provider?

Did your account previously occur in IncrediMail?
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby Cali » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:01 am

Wow I feel so at home here. I just spent an hour trying to fix the problem of l) getting an error message every time I tried to send an e mail or reply to an e-mail in Incredimail and failing. Verizon certainly couldn't help me and thought they were being helpful by contacting Incredimail by phone for me. What did I get? Well some fellow who said he'd have a tech call me in 5 min and fix it and then hung up, didn't ask for my phone number of course since he never intended to call. yes, that's great service. I've been with Incredimail for years and never had a problem until this last week when my e-mails started being rejected as "spam". First it was just the replies and now I can't send anything out. I'm getting e mail in mind you but nothing goes out and no one can figure out why. I checked to see if my ISP was on the list as blocked but it isn't.

Verizon seems to think that there is some configuration problem with Incredimail but of course I can't get anywhere with that either since I'm not a Plus member any longer so no VIP support right. I've got Internet Explorer 9 and Vista 64 mind you. I've no idea why after years of using Incredimail that it has suddenly decided that it doesn't like my e-mail at all but it is looking like when I move in a few months Verizon won't be the only thing that gets ejected. If Incredimail isn't going to work then I guess there is no point in having it and that is really sad because I have really enjoyed having it.

Norton doesn't like Incredimail 2 it seems and told me not to download it but I believe I already have it so must be something wrong with it but again no VIP Support and I'm not paying out more money for something when it seems to me that I should be able to find out how to fix it without that. If the mail can come in there must be some way of getting it to go out too.

Very sad as I say but I'm ready to move everyone out of there and over to MSN. Incredimail has grown so much and sometimes I think they've forgotten the little people who helped them grow but I guess that is how it goes isn't it? I wish them the best of course. They have given me years of enjoyment with my mail so I won't trash them here. Maybe when I move and get settled something will change and I can make it work again. I'm no genius obviously and I am not rich and I need help here but I don't see any being offered and certainly no one was offering at that phone number they have listed. <Sad Smile>
Cali
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby centralmandiri » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:28 am

no, i'm using this version ( build id : 6295036 setupid:2 pn:152056579 )
i have solution,but this solution isn't a good one..because we should delete the user that fail if they can't getmail, just like i said before just delete my POP3 user name... and add them again ( if the user has mail files,we should move them first into another folder,if not the emails will be delete also.....

i really don't understand,this error because of the server POP3 or incredimail
centralmandiri
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby centralmandiri » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:59 am

i think that if i get no solution for this errors i will move to thunderbird also, incredimail skin is better than thunderbird :(
centralmandiri
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Please note that reconfiguring your email account in IncrediMail does not cause the loss of any data.

The issue you are dealing with may be caused by incorrect account details. I would like you to reconfigure your email using the 'Email Setup Wizard':

1.   First please refresh your IncrediMail installation by clicking here:

http://www.incredimail.com/English/down ... rsion=test

2. Click 'Tools' and then select 'Email Accounts'.

3. Chose your account, click 'Remove'. To reconfigure the account, click 'Add'.

4. In the Account Wizard window, chose 'Let me configure settings myself', and click 'Next'.

Please Note – If you do not have another email client installed on your computer, you will not see the 'Let me configure…' option. Continue to Step 5.

5.  Please choose your email service provider. If it is not listed, click 'Other'.

6.  Follow the instructions to set up your account.

Let me know the results.

Please Note: Make sure that the password that you have entered is identical to the one your email account provider has given you.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediAdmin2

Next

Return to Email Account Issues