Can´t send/receive using Bellsouth

Share/Bookmark
Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

Can´t send/receive using Bellsouth

Postby papasmith » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:20 am

I'm also having problems sending and recieving emails using my incredimail . My incredimail was working just fine with no problems untill last week when i tried to send an email . My OUTLOOK EXPRESS still works just fine . When i try to use my incredimail it gives me the following error message : (THE OUT GOING MAIL SERVER " SMTP.ATT.YAHOO.COM DOES NOT RESPOND, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.SOCKET ERROR:10060,PORT:645 PROTOCOL SMTP)
(FAILED TO CONNECT TO THE INCOMING SERVER " POP.ATT.YAHOO.COM " SOCKET ERROR:10054 PORT:995 PROTOCOL: POP ) .
I've disabled my firewall and everything, i even uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing. I've checked my pc for infections but it's clean , recently formatted 3 weeks ago.
I have my settings as : OUT GOING MAIL (SMTP) 645
INCOMING MAIL (POP) 995

Can someone please help me .
TAKE CARE
JEFF
jhrsmith@bellsouth.net
papasmith
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Can´t send/receive using Bellsouth

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:29 am

Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby rewsell » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:16 am

Having the same problem, ussing Windows XP, with Internet Explorer 8. Have been trying for days to get this corrected. My Outlook Express is working, But I perfer Incredimail. Was working fine until PC crashed and I had to re format, and re install everything. Hope that you have found the problem, I have tried everying that has been sugested. Thanks, rewsell@bellsouth.net Have re entered a post of present situation. 12/05/11
Last edited by rewsell on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rewsell
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:04 am

Please note this is an older post from 2009 - please do not post in older topics as this is considered bumping and more than likely the issue is no longer relevant.
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image
moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby rewsell » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Tried the link given for this problem. It has been closed and will not open. Still have the same problem, have been trying to solve it since 11/23/11. Can send and receive on Outlook Express, using Windows XP, Internet Explorer 8, have tried all things mentioned above. Port settings will not work unless I use 25 & 110, and mail.bellsouth.net for both the POP3, and STMP. Have intergrated to the new homepage, and these settings should not work, but they do. Help <New>
rewsell
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:41 pm

LOCKED by Moderator - This post has been locked (please check the Forum Rules for proper posting), as it is no longer relevant - please create a NEW post where we can assist you.
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image
moonstar

Return to Email Account Issues