Apple OS X

Share/Bookmark
Here is your chance to tell us what you think! What would you like to see in our future versions, the Web site - You name it!

Apple OS X

Postby LEL » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:30 pm

I really love using the emoticons and other features on Incredimail. However, I can only use it via my Fusion program that will run Windows on my Mac and would prefer to run on my Mac in native mode via an Apple OS X compatible Browser.

When will Incredimail developers "port" over to the Apple OS X? I understand it should be relatively easy given the developer tools & "toolbox" Apple provides.

It's an extremely large market and growing in leaps and bounds.

Please reply to my email account.

Thanks,

Larry
LEL
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Apple OS X

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:45 am

Currently, IncrediMail does not support Macintosh computers.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby saudinana » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 am

And why not? And WHEN WILL you support them? I have two daughters who use a MAC and having Incredimail is useless if I want to send them emails with Incredimail. I cannot understand why you have not made the effort to support MACS. I have had Incredimail for well over ten years. How long can this take?
saudinana
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby cdenice » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi saudinana,

Others have Installed Fusion or Parallels so that they can run windows programs from the Mac. Please keep in mind the Incredimail has posted in this forum that they DO NO SUPPORT IM ON MAC.
HELP !!!
cdenice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby obsessed » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:43 am

[color=#0040BF]Hi
I also love using incredimail. But... I have heard it on the grapevine that I am getting an apple mac for Christmas!
I understand Incredimail does not currently[/color]support apple. I want to know if there are any plans for the near future to support apple?
Pleeeease someone tell me that it is in the pipeline??
Many thanks
obsessed
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby KentuckyAngel » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:55 am

[color=#0040FF]Hello, I also had INCREDIMAIL for over 10 yrs...then was given a MAC computer. I love my computer, but oh how I miss my Incredimail!!! PLEASE, PLEASE....consider doing so for all of us...I was a Premier user w/Letter Creater and miss it badly!!!
It so would mean alot to us all on our Macs....I know you say you are not compatible...but surely you can do this for your customers who love it, had it & support its use!!

Vicki (KentuckyAngel)
[/color]
KentuckyAngel
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby msiegen » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Hi,

3 months ago and longer I would have said I would never own a mac, but I have joined the rush to switch and now have one. I too have used Incredimail for over 10 years and its sad that this company cant get going and come up with a mac version.

You should be ashamed
msiegen
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby KentuckyAngel » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:56 pm

I do feel they are not taking care of customers who have been long time users, who have upgraded to their cost programs,and to ignore us is very irresponsible. Such a shame for what the world comes to today in business and personally w/people. Long time user have no say, nor preference, or ''give a hoot'' about!!!

I ALSO SAY......INCREDIMAIL....YOU SHOULD BE VERY ASHAMED!!!!

I know I got many people interested in becoming users, ( at least 20) over the years.....business for you, nothing for it in return. Gratitude is a forgotten practice today.

Vicki in KY
KentuckyAngel
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby rboerdijk » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:32 am

my wife loves incredimail - but is now also switching to mac... sad there is no native version :(
Running in vmware is too much of a hassle for quickly checking mails, so she will switch to thunderbird or sth.

I think that the # mac users will steadily grow ( people got in contact with iPhone & iPad ) - so it might be a wise
business decision to look into mac-development (new markets / customers).

Regards
rboerdijk
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby iSigur » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:53 am

Emoticons give us more expressive thoughts and this is the reason why I use incredimail. As a MAC and iPhone user, I believe there are a number of trusted users who wants to have the support of incredimail. Furthermore, it can be an advantage for us to have this application.
iSigur
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Return to Feature Requests & Feedbacks