email won't send or receive

Share/Bookmark
Get help with Send/Receive problems, Account configuration, Ports numbers, Email Servers and more!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

email won't send or receive

Postby Blaine » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:56 am

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.0
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 3.5
Your Operation System: Windows Vista

What have you done before the problem occurred?
able to receive and send emails fine

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
no error message

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I have checked the firewall and all the files
* IncMail.exe
* IMApp.exe
* ImNotfy.exe
* ImpCnt.exe
are set to allow in both the firewall and the security (Kaspersky Internet Security 2011)

Incredmail was working fine up to 3 days ago and suddenly stopped. I have deleted my email account and added it again. The settings were confirmed by my internet supplier (Sasktel). My wife can download my email on her computer. The account is fine. My Incredmail will not allow me to send or receive any mail it shows that it is trying but sits at 0% forever. I am a Premium member.
Blaine
Blaine
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: email won't send or receive

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:22 am

If you are a Premium Member and would like to contact our VIP Support Team, please click the 'Help' menu in your IncrediMail main window and select 'VIP Support'.

Did you try to disable the firewall ?

Did you try to configure your email account in other email clients such Windows Mail ?
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Blaine » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:31 pm

I was working with VIP support and did everything they wanted me to; including turning off my firewall, ensuring Incredimail is accepted in the firewall and Kaspersky, deleted the program and re-installed it, deleted my account and re-entered it. I have been communicating with support and nothing helps. I can send and receive in Windows Mail. I can receive in Incredimail but not send. I sent for another support ticket with the reference # of the first one. Will see if they have anything to say. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I cannot put the error up as it has my email address in it but spelled incorrectly.
Blaine
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediModerator » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:57 am

Do you receive any error message when trying to send email ? Did you try to configure your email account on another computer ?
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby judahbenhur » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 am

Hi
Been using Incredimail for about 3 yrs, love it---about 3 weeks ago I upgraded and had some computer issues, so reinstalled it---now Incredimail will receive email, but will not send, just sits and spins and comes up with this error everytime----don't know what to change to make it send mail, never had an issue for 3 or more yrs, this is something new, don't know how to correct set up to make it work----anyone know why this error code is coming up and how to correct it
Jimmie
[using: att.net --dsl] emoticon-0101-sadsmile

failed to connect to outgoing server: mail.gatar.ga
421 Cannot connect to SMTP server 82.148.100.100 (82.148.100.100:25), connect error 10060
judahbenhur
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:44 am

judahbenhur - Your post is not related to this topic. If you have a specific issue first use the search feature in the forum and if you haven't found anything related you can open your own new topic.

Regarding your problem, error 421 is usually related to a temporary problem with the server. This issue is not related to IncrediMail and you should contact your email account provider and ask for further assistance.

Also, I suggest that you configure your email account in other email client and check if the same issue occurs.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to Email Account Issues