Incredimail Plus vs Incredimail Premium

Share/Bookmark
Here is your chance to tell us what you think! What would you like to see in our future versions, the Web site - You name it!

Incredimail Plus vs Incredimail Premium

Postby patk » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Is there any difference between Incredimail Plus and Incredimail Premium? If so, what are they?
patk
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Incredimail Plus vs Incredimail Premium

Postby michellejones3 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Incredimail Premium is for the XE users & Incredimail Plus is for the IM2 users. Basically the same thing just 2 versions to cover both versions of Incredimail.
Last edited by michellejones3 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
michellejones3
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby cdenice » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi,

It's being promoted as an improved Incredimail Premium email client that includes the IncrediBackup tool. (Sounds like a bunch of marketing bs to me) emoticon-0140-rofl
HELP !!!
cdenice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:51 am

IncrediMail Premium is an older product we no longer offer for sale on our website.

The IncrediMail Plus is an updated and improved version of Premium. IncrediMail Plus contains many great features that allow you to personalize your IncrediMail and Messages, make emailing easier, keep your IncrediMail data safe, and most importantly, receive personal VIP Support. These features include:

* No Advertisements in your IncrediMail.
* No Promotional Tag Lines - no promotional links at the bottom of your outgoing emails.
* Skins – Customize the look of your entire IncrediMail with a great selection of Skins.
* Voice Recorder -include your own voice message in your emails for a special personal touch.
* Advanced Account Access – choose which emails to delete or download directly from the server.
* Sender ID - Now you can assign a different Email Notifier to each of your contacts.
* Special Bonus - Get a special surprise bonus pack with extra Animations, Letters & Notifiers!
* VIP Support - Exclusive IncrediMail Plus Technical Support from within your IncrediMail, with Support Questions answered in 24 Hours or less!
* IncrediBackup *

* IncrediBackup is a brand new tool contained within the IncrediMail Plus package that allows you to create a Backup of your Emails, Email Attachments, Folders, Contacts (Address Book), and Content (I.e. Email Backgrounds, Ecards, Animations etc.). It has a simple and easy to use interface, and takes only minutes to store massive amounts of data.

Please Note: IncrediMail is currently working on several additions to the IncrediMail Plus membership, so check back in the coming months for more!
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby michellejones3 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Now knowing that I have a question for you.
I have a Lifetime Incredimail Premium License so in order for me to have the most updated capabilities will I have to purchase the Incredimail Plus License? That's NOT very fair considering I paid for a Lifetime Incredimail Premium License. emoticon-0106-crying
michellejones3
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby cdenice » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Hi michellejones3,

You’re absolutely right. It's not fair. It may not even be legal. Any lawyers out there?
HELP !!!
cdenice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:49 am

I would like to apologize for the confusion and point out several things.

IncrediMail Premium and Plus are not Email Clients, and are note specifically available only to IncrediMail Xe or 2. IncrediMail Premium works on ALL versions of IncrediMail and you can upgrade whenever you like.

Any user who purchased Premium in the past will ALWAYS have access to the Premium features they purchased, and their Lifetime license will never expire. You can also contact VIP Support at any time for assistance with any issue and we will do our best to assist you.

IncrediMail Plus is a NEW Product, with features that are similar to the older Premium, but this does not make them the same product. We have taken the Premium features and improved on them, adding IncrediBackup as well as several other features which will be released in the coming months.

I understand your concerns, but would like to point out that purchases are "as is"... Meaning they are purchased with the features listed at the time of sale. If a new product with some similar features is made available, this does not mean any older products with similar features are automatically upgraded for free as well.

This is not something that is unique to IncrediMail. A company such as Microsoft will release a new version of Windows every so often. It is well-known that anyone who purchased Windows 2000 or Windows Xp is required to purchase Windows Vista, even though they are essentially similar Operating Systems, with updates and changes.

If you have any concerns about your product or purchases, you are free to contact us and let us know.

Once again, your Premium features will ALWAYS be available to you, just as stated in the Terms of Sale, and we will never take away these features.
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image
moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby suki750 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:30 pm

This begs the question then are there 2 versions of IM 2 then and will the Premium version continue being updated?

If there are no further updates for the Premium version what happens if you need to do a completely fresh install on a new computer?

Will both versions be available on the website?
suki750
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:25 pm

As we already said before, your IncrediMail Premium license will work both on IncrediMail and IncrediMail 2.

Moreover, these licenses will never expire and if you wish to use it on another computer all you have to do is to install IncrediMail and simply enter your registration code.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AlvinsBabyCakes » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:39 pm

I have Windows XP and I didn't have to go out and purchase any Vista to be able to keep using and updating my computer so you are wrong there!! This is sounding more and more like a scam just to get more money from people who you feel will pay just so they can use the program!!! I too think the BBB should be contacted! and I think everyone who purchased Incredimal XE Premium or Incredimail period should get a free upgrade. Your taking the sneaky unethical way out by changing names when in all reality it is the same program just a few add on's! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! SURE IS GOING TO GIVE YOUR COMPANY A VERY BAD NAME AND REPUTATION DID YOU EVER CONSIDER THIS FACT? YOU WON'T GET ANY RECOMENDATIONS FROM ME LET ME TELL YOU!!! JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN TRUST A COMPANY THEY SHOW THEIR TRUE COLORS AND AREN'T ANY BETTER THAN THE OTHERS ANYTHING TO MAKE A DOLLAR OFF OF ANYONE! YOU HIT A ALL TIME LOW WITH THIS ONE!!!
AlvinsBabyCakes
P.S. no wonder my incredimail xe premium I paid for don't work any more this is really discusting!!!
Word of mouth travels fast and you can bet you have a ton of unhappy campers out there including myself!!!
AlvinsBabyCakes
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Feedbacks