Incredimail Plus - Premium Licence

Share/Bookmark
Here is your chance to tell us what you think! What would you like to see in our future versions, the Web site - You name it!

Incredimail Plus - Premium Licence

Postby upweyguy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:03 am

When I purchased Incredimail, unike many who simply use the free version, I was under the impression that any further updates and new releases of the E-Mail product and Gold Gallery weere to be upgraded free of any cost. Now, after an e-mail to Incredimail support, I have been told Incredimail Plus is a "New" product and that I have to purchase it seperately to my Incredimail Premium licence.

My question is, How can this be considered fair? It now appears that Incredimail 2 will no longer be worked on to include new features and Incredimail Plus is the new kid on the block. An up grade of say $5 would be consider okay, but $24.95, I do not think that is fair.

Please sort this out or I will leave Incredimail and find another e-mail client.
upweyguy
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Incredimail Plus - Premium Licence

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby cdenice » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:39 am

Hi upweyguy,

Your right, this is not fair and the Incredimail user base should let the company know how it feels. I stated on a previous post my position:
cdenice said
Incredimail subscribers should be updated to the latest Incredimail email client no matter what the company calls the program. (for example Incredimail XE, Incredimail 2 or Incredimail Plus)

How does everyone else see it?
HELP !!!
cdenice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dazevraine » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:49 pm

I agree...
I am considering purchasing this product with a lifetime membership but now that I have been made aware that upgrades are not free, this is something I will have think about for awhile.. <Sad Smile>

perhaps one of you could tell me the best package to buy on a lifetime membership so I do not get disappointed in the future like upweyguy that does include all updates free?

Thanks
dazevraine
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:24 am

Please note that upgrades to the program are not in ANY WAY connected to the subscriptions we offer.

IncrediMail Xe and IncrediMail 2 are completely free installations that anyone can use, upgrade or update whenever they are available.

Each subscription consists of exactly what is advertised at the time of purchase, and any upgrades to the IncrediMail program itself (which is the free basic program - there are no "paid" versions of the program) will be offered to all users no matter what subscriptions they have.

This means that if a NEW subscription is offered, your old subscription is still good and will not change. The newer subscriptions and older subscriptions are purchased as they are written in the Terms of Sale, and as advertised at the time of purchase.

Please do not be confused between subscriptions and installations, as they are in no way connected. This has been stated many times incorrectly in the Forum by the same users, and we would like to urge those users who are transmitting this information that it is incorrect, and should not be offered as "official" information.
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image
moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby Katclaw » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:23 pm

I, too, feel the same way. I bought the Life Time Membership and now they offer a few free things and the rest are Gold. So basically, my Life Time Membership is only going to get me the FREE things that are currently being offered to anyone for FREE? It's been approximately 10 years or more, but I believe that I paid something like $49.95 and $29.95 for my Life Time Premium Membership and Letter Creator Life Time Membership. I will not pay another $24.95 to upgrade to Gold, so they can then offer, what, a Platium Package. I may, however, find another email client.
Katclaw
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby warrior5 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:18 pm

I had bought the Premium lifetime licence some years ago. I do realise that a program gets upgraded from time to time and someone has to pay.
The ads re IM2 when opening IM were a real bother and when my IncrediMail had some hiccups I felt I had no choice but to upgrade to IM2. Anyway, now I have IM2 and my LIFETIME Gold Gallery does not work anymore. The registration keys come back with an error 1627. I was sick and tired of paying a yearly fee for Gold, then decided to pay for the lifelong membership and now it doesn't work again. I just can't believe it. I'm not a happy chappy!
warrior5
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dazevraine » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:50 pm

not to mention but it seems that who ever runs this forum only hands out generic responses.

If someone would give valuable responses that could solve our problems, I might go lifetime with the Gold but for now, just a year to sufficiently test them out sounds appropriate; but I'm not likely to refer this program to a friend as thier <Sad Smile> customer service sucks! The animations are cute but that's really all there is.
dazevraine
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediModerator » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:56 pm

dazevraine wrote:I agree...
I am considering purchasing this product with a lifetime membership but now that I have been made aware that upgrades are not free

Please understand that the IncrediMail Plus is not an upgrade of IncrediMail Premium, it is a different product.

dazevraine wrote:not to mention but it seems that who ever runs this forum only hands out generic responses.

If someone would give valuable responses that could solve our problems, I might go lifetime with the Gold but for now, just a year to sufficiently test them out sounds appropriate; but I'm not likely to refer this program to a friend as thier <Sad Smile> customer service sucks! The animations are cute but that's really all there is.

If you may, please note your problems in the correct section so we can assist you.

Thanks.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby moonstar » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:03 pm

dazevraine wrote:not to mention but it seems that who ever runs this forum only hands out generic responses.

The responses given to users are many times seemingly generic because the cause of many issues happens to be the same. The same response is given for different users simply because it is the correct solution.

Take for example the Send/Receive Forum. If you review the Stickies at the beginning, they cover the vast majority of issues - caused by Incorrect Email Settings, Firewalls, or Incorrect Username and Password. The few Errors that are not generic are always handled as specifically as possible to give the solution the user needs.

You might also notice the data collection is usually the same, because we use tools we've created to gather information that will efficiently find the cause and give us a better idea of what's going on.

All the solutions and data collection offered in the Forum are repeatedly given because they usually work, even though there are exceptions and special cases, and sometimes it might take a bit more time to discover the cause.

Please know that we try to handle each case specifically, depending on the knowledge of the user and the information we have available about the issue.

Similar to when you visit the Hospital, they run the same tests (in general) for the patient's symptoms, and give the same treatment for what they discover - you would only trust them to treat you this way and go with what's already proven to work unless otherwise necessary.
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image
moonstar

Return to Feature Requests & Feedbacks