Windows 7 64-bit

Share/Bookmark
Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

Windows 7 64-bit

Postby Ioly » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:52 am

Howdy!
I have installed Windows 7 64-bit OS, and I have bought the IncrediMail Premium , Gold Gallery and the Letter Creator, and when I installed the IncrediMail in my Laptop, I was shocked of useless all money what I pay for all programs! Them don't work with the Windows 7 64-bit! I can't use my post-client in normal mode. When I input a number of my license, I get information about the success of this operation, but It is not true. In really I was able to activate just the Gold Gallery. It's very nice, because I like it, but I want use all features of the soft what I bought!

And I have just one question: when it will be work in Windows 7 64-bit ?!!
Ioly
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Windows 7 64-bit

Postby IncrediModerator » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Ioly » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Ok. Thanks! Licenses got their place at finally.
But how you will fix another problem? Look this!-
:?
Ioly
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby paigesgram » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:21 am

I have just installed and am using Window 7 64 bit and tried to download and install Incredimail 2. It when as far as downloading, but when it started to install it suddenly stoped and said it could no longer continue. Please tell me I won't be able to use Incredimail anymore, I am a paying customer
paigesgram
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Martine » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:33 am

Save the full version to your desktop and then install. That's what I had to do!
Martine - VIP member

Image Chez Martine
Martine
IncrediMaster
IncrediMaster

Postby Ioly » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:43 am

And what about MY problem? Look up!
Program don't show the tumb of the letters and e-cards! I can't choose what I want at all!
Ioly
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:13 am

We are aware of the problem you mention and are currently working on a solution. IncrediMail is not fully compatible with Windows 7 and soon we will release a fully compatible version of IncrediMail.

Also, please note that IncrediMail is desinged to work with 32 Bit operating systems.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Ioly » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:14 am

Technology of computer systems can't stand in its place forever. When old PC crashed, people to buy the new PC with a new OS and bit's in!
I want to know when I will be able to use IncrediMail ai W 7 in normal mode?
Fondly...
Ioly
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:26 am

As we already mentioned before, a new compatible version of IncrediMail 2 with Windows 7 will be released next month. Until then, I can only suggest you to delete your 'Runtime' folder and check if the issue was resolved.

The problem you are experiencing can usually be solved by deleting your IncrediMail 'Runtime' folder. This folder saves all the recent content that you have used, allowing IncrediMail to reuse the content you have already used, without reloading it to your computer's memory, losing time and computer resources.

If you delete this folder, it will be automatically recreated and the IncrediMail content will begin to be saved again.

To delete your 'Runtime' folder, please click here.

Click 'Run' in the File Download dialog, click 'Run' again when asked to run the software and follow the instructions in the SupportUtil dialog.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Ioly » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:36 am

Sorry my naive question... Is this program (I mean su_1794.exe), that open after my click to your link, won't crash my new OS? I got it together my new laptop, and I have not CD of it! Just backup... :shock:
Ioly
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Next

Return to Windows 7