Unable to open Incredimail

Share/Bookmark
Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

Unable to open Incredimail

Postby debbuna » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: Incredimail2
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 3
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?
First thing in the morning....turn the computer on or out of hibernation

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
None

Please provide a full description of the problem:
Several times a week, I am unable to open my Incredimail. Clicking on the icon does nothing. Using other methods of opening it also fail. This usually happens in the morning, but it has happened during the afternoon when the computer has been on all day. I have found that if I go to the Incredimail website and (re)download the upgrade, then it comes up. At that time, all emails start to download to my mailbox. There are no issues with my internet connection, no other problems opening any other programs on my system. There was a time several months ago, when I completely uninstalled the program and then reinstalled it to get it to work. Why is this happening only with Incredimail and what can I do to stop it from happening again?
debbuna
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Unable to open Incredimail

Postby moonstar » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 am

In order to see what is occurring with your installation, I'd like you to please send me (in a Private Message) the following:

Please click here to create the IMData file which will collect this information. Click 'Run' in the File Download dialog, click 'Run' again when asked to run the software and follow the instructions in the SupportUtil dialog.

Attach the file to your Private Message and I will check it out as soon as possible!
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby cemoore1225 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:24 pm

I just installed Incredimail tonight. I have XP, Firefox 3.6. The installation as far as I know went smoothly; there were no error messages. Incredimail downloaded my email and the systray icon when hovering on it says I have 319 emails. When I try to open the program to access my emails, the program won't open. I'm afraid to uninstall because all my email are in there. All of my emails are being held hostage. Please help.
cemoore1225
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:19 am

Please follow the instructions given to debbuna, and send the IMData file to me in a Private Message.
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
moonstar

Return to Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)