How do I change viewing size fonts

Share/Bookmark
Use this forum to ask general setup and usage questions
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

How do I change viewing size fonts

Postby muley2b4u » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:48 pm

How do I Change the page size or incoming email font size. I know you can change the outgoing letter fonts. But I can hardly see the incredimail page case everything is so small fonts and all. I have tried aeverything I know. I will not buy incredimail plus for this reason . My glasses don't even help much. Is there somrthing I am missing HELP PLEASE !
muley2b4u
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: How do I change viewing size fonts

Postby cdenice » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi,

You didn't indicate on your post what version of Incredimail you have. So, I sugguest the you reinstall Incredimail using the latest full setup file from the link below:
http://www.incredimail.com/english/down ... =fullsetup
This version of Incredimail contains a zoom feature which will make reading you email messages much easier on your eyes.
HELP !!!
cdenice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby tlwmomof3 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:23 pm

My font size shrunk too. When I zoom in, or change the font so I can see it, it goes back to the tiny size in the next email. It will not stay large enough to read. This has happened since installing the update for IncrediMail 2.
tlwmomof3
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby cdenice » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Hi tlwmomof3,

Your right, although the zoom feature works well for the current message as soon as you start viewing other emails the size reverts back to the default value of 100%. What's needed is a user definable default zoom factor. That way a user can set the default to 125% (or whatever other value) and every email will be view at 125% (or whatever other value) until the user changes the default value.
If having a feature such as this is important to you, then request it with a post in the Feature Requests & Feedback forum.
HELP !!!
cdenice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby tlwmomof3 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:51 pm

It was fine until I did the upgrade. How is this not a feature now?
tlwmomof3
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby bouvrie1 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:10 pm

I have to confirm this behavior with the latest Incredimail version, running on Windows 7 x64 in my case. It was a clean install.

When composing new messages, the font size is so small, I have to use the CTRL - + shortcut key to enlarge the text properly. I checked the registry for more information, but changes I made to that setting (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IncrediMail\Identities\{IdentityHash}\View, FontSize was set to 2, I changed it to 8 and 10, neither had effect.

I shrunk the Windows resolution, and enlarged the Windows DPI, but these drastic measures also didn't make a difference.
bouvrie1
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby KAF » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 am

....I am very inconvenienced by these almost microscopic font sizes. PLEASE FIX IT for us!! Surely I dont have to go through the whole reinstallation AGAIN. Its a tedious process as it is and almost enough for me to .....go somewhere else?? I have just updated to Incredimail 2 and at the moment I am wishing I hadnt :( ....K
KAF
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby tala » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Is it still no way to create a permanent default font size for IncrediMail with Windows 7?
tala
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby IncrediModerator » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:51 pm

We are aware of the problem you mention and are currently working on a solution.

We trust this problem will be corrected in one of our future versions. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Be sure to continue upgrading IncrediMail by checking here, as new versions are released.

We are working hard to improve our product, so please continue to send us your questions and suggestions.

Thank you for your patience.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby captain51 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Get it sorted FAST!!!

Or allow old versions to be reinstalled...Yoiu must be loosing so may previously happy customesr!
captain51
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Next

Return to How Do I...? Setup, General UI, Getting Started