Gold Gallery problem

Share/Bookmark
Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

Gold Gallery problem

Postby Mharris4now » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:46 am

Your IncrediMail Version: Incredimail 2
Your Internet Browser Type: Safari
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
Just purchased the Gold Gallery, got the confirmation letter to ACTIVATE the acoount. The message says Welcome to the Gold Gallery, confirms my purchase but I am unable after putting in my registration code and activating it to be able to get anything from the GOLD GALLERY.
What can I do to be able to get what I paid for before asking for a refund?

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
No error messages given.

Please provide a full description of the problem:
Just purchased the Gold Gallery, got the confirmation letter to ACTIVATE the acoount. The message says Welcome to the Gold Gallery, confirms my purchase but I am unable after putting in my registration code and activating it to be able to get anything from the GOLD GALLERY.
What can I do to be able to get what I paid for before asking for a refund?

I have even rebooted my computer and redownloaded Incredimail.

Please help...I sure would love to use the Gold Gallery after paying for it.
I also have Windows 7.
I have no other problems with downloading anything from the normal gallery stuff. Just can't download anything from Gold Gallery. I am taken to the page to purchase it again. I"ve already purchased it.
Sigh............
Mharris4now
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Gold Gallery problem

Postby cdenice » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:53 am

Hi,

Give this a read. It was posted by Incredimail support to help in this situation.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2463
HELP !!!
cdenice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby joanna63 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:19 pm

cdenice wrote:Hi,

Give this a read. It was posted by Incredimail support to help in this situation.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.incredimail.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2463">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2463</a><!-- l -->
hello i can't not pay with my bankcard i have maestro card , and every time again and again its not to be pay something for the gold <Rock> , and every time the number full in its never good , and i have the money on my account , so please who can help me <Sad Smile> .

thank you
joanna63
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 am

joanna63 wrote:
cdenice wrote:Hi,

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.incredimail.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2463">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2463</a><!-- l -->
hello i can't not pay with my bankcard i have maestro card , and every time again and again its not to be pay something for the gold <Rock> , and every time the number full in its never good , and i have the money on my account , so please who can help me <Sad Smile> .

thank you

Please create a new post with your issue - your post is not related to the original post here.
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Return to Windows 7