Starting my computer. I clicked on incredimail to open it and it gave me this message The application has failed to start befause its sis-by-side configuration is incorrect. I shut down my computer and rebooted it thinking it was just a glitch and when I tried again to open incredimail I got the same message and then I got this error message.IncrediModerator wrote:In order to help me understand the situation better, please answer the following questions:
What were you doing just before the problem occurred?
Do you see any error messages? If so, please quote them in full.
Have you installed or updated any programs recently?
This will help me understand what you experienced and enable me to help you in the best way I can.
When I clicked on the link you sent I got this error message.IncrediModerator wrote:Please try to perform the following steps:
1. First please click here and download the file to your Desktop. When the download completes, run the file and complete the installation.
2. Once the installation has been completed, click the 'Start' menu, then select 'All Programs', and select the following file:
"Windows Install Clean Up"
3. In the window that opens, please search the list for 'IncrediMail'.
4. Select it, click 'Remove', and then click 'Exit'.
5. Click here to download the IncrediMail full setup file - please save the file to your Desktop, and install JunkFilter Plus once the download completes.
Please let me know the results.
Registered users: asdlee, Google [Bot]