noback5

Share/Bookmark
Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with IncrediMail (not send/receive problems).
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

noback5

Postby CarolineP » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: XE
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 3.5
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?
My Notifier stopped working and I was in the middle of sorting the problem with Mor Winchester, of IM Support. He asked me to run "noback5" and since then I cannot get IM to respond. I get an error screen saying to "Send Error Report", "Don’t Send", but either option brings up IE form, IM shuts down and restarts with the same problem.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION (C0000005) on reading from 00000008
Faulting Offset: 00056363
Module: ImUtilsU.dll

Please provide a full description of the problem:
My Notifier stopped working so I contacted IM Support and Mor Winchester was dealing with my problem. We went through a number of options Including deleting the Runtime folder. There was a few other things we went through, but I canot see my emails to list them.

He then asked me to run a file called "noback5", and IM went dead since then. I get an error screen saying to "Send Error Report", "Don’t Send", but either option brings up the form in IE, IM shuts down and restarts with the same problem.

I have uninstalled IM, ran Registry cleanup, reinstalled IM, and still cannot use it. It is completely unresponsive. See attachment, it is the only screen I can get when I start IM.

My Ticket Number is: F8D7DB4A-A6F3-40A9-ABF3-B2D504CE4FA9
I am running Firefox 5.0.1 but there was no option above to select that.
WInXP SP3

Many thanks
Caroline Phelan
NoBack File.jpg
After running "noback5" file

NoBack File.jpg

NoBack File.jpg
Attachments
Deleted Runtime Folder 1.jpg
After running the Delete Runtime folder
CarolineP
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: noback5

Postby moonstar » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 am

If you are already working with a IncrediMail Support Member, please continue doing so, as they are familiar with your specific situation and can give you the best support possible.
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby CarolineP » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:19 pm

moonstar wrote:If you are already working with a IncrediMail Support Member, please continue doing so, as they are familiar with your specific situation and can give you the best support possible.
Thank you Moonstar, but I was working with that person in IM and I cannot now get into IM anymore, so cannot reply to that person. I initiated contact with that person in Help>VIP Support. But as you can see from my attachments, I cannot get rid of the pop up, and cannot therefore access my emails. When I click "Send Error Report" or "Don't Send", IM restarts and the whole pop up thing begins again.
Quite a few emails have come in today that I need to see, but can't. I also cannot acccess them directly from the server, as they have made changes to their site and want to send me an email to confirm I am who I say I am. Since I'm logged in on that site under my IM address, I cannot use that, and my Gmail address will not be recognised.
I'm writing in this forum as a desperate measure, as I cannot get into IM, and I don't know the address of the person I was in contact with.
I need whatever this "noback5" program did to be undone.
Many thanks
Caroline Phelan
CarolineP
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby moonstar » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:13 am

You should be able to correspond with them through your webmail.
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
moonstar

Return to Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)