You can place a password on your IncrediMail Identity, as well as setting IncrediMail to ask to choose an Identity on Startup.
To protect your personal messages, simply do the following:
1. In the IncrediMail main window, click the 'Tools' menu, scroll down to 'Identities' and select 'Manage Identities...'.
2. In the 'Manage Identities' dialog, select the Identity you wish to edit and click 'Properties'.
To establish a password, do the following:
1. Mark the 'Require a password' checkbox.
2. In the 'Enter Password' dialog, enter your desired password, making sure to enter exactly the same both times, and click 'Ok'.
To enable the Choose Identity on Startup feature, simply do the following:
1. In the main IncrediMail window, click your Identity Name, and in the drop-down list, choose 'Manage Identities...'.
2. In the 'Manage Identities' dialog, mark the 'Choose an Identity on startup' checkbox.
IncrediMail Customer Support